Shineway OFS-95 Fiber Optic Fusion Splicer
Designed as a highly flexible instrument with 6-motor precise micron level control and splice loss lower than 0.02dB for G.652 fiber.
Equipped with removable universal fiber holders (250μm/900μm/patch cord/FTTx indoor fiber etc.), SOC holder and internal thermometer/barometer.
Fast 7 second startup, 9 second splicing and automatic heating features enable the splicer to be an efficient tool for any large volume splicing operation during fiber installation and maintenance.
- Compact and light: 1.9Kg with battery
- 6 motors core alignment for precise high-quality splicing
- SMF (G.652), MMF (G.651), DSF (G.653), NZ-DSF (G.655), BIF (G.657), EDF splicing
- One-fit-all fiber holders for bare fiber, pigtails, patch cords and FTTH indoor fiber splicing
- Auto fiber end-face inspection, auto arc position adjustment, splice loss calculation, temperature and pressure compensation
- Auto and manual splicing
- Splicing≤9 second, heating≤25 second (time and power adjustable)
- Arc counter prompts electrode change upon usage
- Auto arc optimization
- Auto heating
- Dual V-groove for perfect fiber alignment
- X/Y and X+Y display for clear fiber core image
- Quick mount battery with power indicator, housed in dust and water splash proof battery dock
- DC output to power external devices
- Built-in illumination
- Wind – dust – rain - shock proof
- Auto display flip
- Graphical user interface for easy understanding and operation
- Multi-language support
- With password control function