Ethernet / fibre channel
Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) is a computer network technology that encapsulates Fibre Channel frames over Ethernet networks. This allows Fibre Channel to use 10 Gigabit Ethernet networks (or higher speeds) while preserving the Fibre Channel protocol.
Would you have any challenges or questions concerning the following subjects, please don't hesitate to contact one of our experts!
- RFC2544 Throughput, latency, frame loss and back to back tests;
- V-SAM test suite compliant with ITU-T Y.1564 standard;
- IEEE 802.3ah, ITU-T Y.1731, IEEE 802.1ag, MPLS-TP OAM support;
- Q in Q (VLAN stacking), MPLS, MPLS-TP, PBB support;
- RFC6349 V-PERF TCP test suite;
- Layer 2 Control Protocol Transparency test;
- In-service monitoring with frames capture and on-screen protocol decode;
- One way latency with optional built-in GNSS receiver;
- Fully integrated solution for synchronized packet networks;
- Supports IEEE 1588v2/PTP and SyncE/ITU-T G.8261 standards;
- Master Clock and Slave clock emulation;
- IEEE 1588v2/PTP protocol monitor & decode, and PDV analysis;
- Wander measurement and MTIE/TDEV analysis;
- ESMC SSM generation, monitoring, and decoding;
- VoIP and IPTV testing.
- Storage Area Networks (SAN) testing up to 16G;
- BERT and Throughput test;
- RFC2544: Throughput, latency, frame loss, back to back tests;
- Layer 1 and layer 2 loopbacks.