FX86 CWDM Quad Laser Source
Do You need to check optical link budgets in 1G and 10G PON optical networks - look no further ! The VeEX FX86 quad output laser source is equipped with all the upstream and downstream wavelengths necessary to verify GPON, XGS-PON or 1G EPON, 10G EPON services.
Each output generates a unique WaveID which can be modulated individually for use with Fiber Identifiers. Pair with a VeEX thru-mode power meter (FX80 for and you have all the test capability to get the job done properly including powerful reporting.
- Low cost, hand-held tunable CWDM laser source
- Fast boot-up time and laser stabilization (<5 sec)
- Supports any four CWDM wavelengths
- Outputs can be activated and moderated individually
- Industry standard modulation for use with fiber identifiers
- Output ports equipped with dust and safety protection shutter