RXT-4113+ xWDM OTDR Module
The RXT-4113+ is our new generation xWDM OTDR module. Users can now select CWDM only, DWDM only or both CWDM and DWDM testing options. CWDM and/or DWDM (C-band) wavelength tuning, 3 cm resolution and up to 500,000 data points offers unprecedented network characterization for Fiber Deep, RPD, DAA and other xWDM test applications. The ability to perform attenuation profiling and verify end-to-end connectivity using a single ended test approach ensures maximum productivity.
- CWDM wavelengths per ITU-T G.694.2 (8, 10, or 18 channels)
- DWDM wavelengths per ITU-T G.694.1 (C-band, 1527.99 to 1563.86 nm, Channel #s 17-62) in 50, 100 or 200 GHz steps. Optional extended channel 14-62 available.
- Sampling resolution up to 500,000 points
- Event dead zone <0.8m, attenuation dead zone <3m
- Built-in DWDM wavelength locker with ±2.5 GHz stability
- High dynamic range for long haul fibers and testing through xWDM Mux/demux
- TEC laser stabilization for operation in hot and cold weather conditions
- Telcordia GR-196 and SR-4731.sor file formats
- Optional V-Scout mode – Smart Link Mapping using intuitive icons derived from multiple test acquisitions
- Optional CWDM/DWDM Light Source via OTDR port
- Optional broadband Optical Power Meter
- Optional VFL 650 nm light source
- Built-in launch fiber to characterize OTDR connections and short fiber spans
- Fixed connector or universal 2.5 mm optical interface with inter-changeable optical adaptors (SC/FC/LC)