RF signal tapping-adaptor limiting your PCB layout? SPINNER EasyLaunch!
You develop PCB's with RF components on them, and want to pickup millimeter wave signal(s) for troubleshooting purposes. Spinner's EasyLaunch solution for tapping RF signals, eliminates PCB layout limitations and has excellent RF performance!
RF signal tapping challenges on PCB's
Existing signal tapping adapters unfortunately often limit your PCB layout and designs. They might even reduce RF performance! Your layout designs are limited by the need to solder PCB adapters to the edge of the board. The worst case is when the RF signal needs to be picked up somewhere in the middle. Tapping RF signals in the middle of the board impairs RF performance, since the stiff inner conductor of existing PCB adaptor solutions prick the surface.
Spinner EasyLaunch Solution
With Spinner EasyLaunch, you can position adapters everywhere on the board, enabling a much more compact board design. Spinner's flexible soft-launch is mounted flush with the PCB surface and ensures excellent RF performance, even with multiple launches. This solder-less technology enables variable positioning of the connectors, herewith maximizing your flexibility for placing RF contacts.
- Excellent RF performance: The soft-launch concept avoids compromising the PCB surface, even when there are multiple launches.
- Support for more compact PCB designs: The Spinner EasyLaunch adaptor can be positioned anywhere.
- The Spinner EasyLaunch adaptor and PCB board can be easily reused. No soldering required.
- Flush contact with the PCB
- Support for a wide range of PCB substrates
- The fixed connector interface can be ordered for any angle between 0° and 90°.
- Maximized flexibility
- Excellent RF performance
- 0° to 90° connector angle
- Compact board designs