Bird FlightHawk™ (FH-AV-KIT)
Aviation RF Cable & Antenna Analyzer Kit
This purpose-built unique set of tools is completely based on aircraft OEM specifications and backed up by 75+ years of experience and expertise from Bird. With Distance-to-Fault (DTF) and Frequency Domain Reflectory (FDR) measurements you will find the exact location of (potential) failures.
- Test RF cables & antennas at the frequency of operation.
- Locate RF cable, connector & antenna problems at the source.
- FDR (Frequency Domain Reflectometry) measurement method results in a highly reliable assessment of the health of critical components in your system; ultimately providing a “heads-up” before a failure occurs.
- Fault location or DTF mode plots VSWR or Return Loss levels at each distance point along the cable and antenna system length.
- Cable Loss function measures insertion loss of the cable system over a given frequency range.
- OTG USB communication port for connection to Bird power sensors, storage devices and battery charging.
- Includes the Bird RF Meter App
- FlightHawk-AV, Cable and Antenna Analyzer
- 5017D-AV, 100 MHz - 1.3 GHz Wideband Power Sensor
- 25-T-MN, 25W RF Termination
- SK-CAL-MN-C6, Calibration Combo
- Hard Carrying Case
- 4240-401, Adapter Kit
- 4240-500-23, Adapter N(M) – SMA(M)
- 4240-500-10, Adapter N(M) – SMA(F)
- 4240-443, Avionics Adapter
- 4240-444, Avionics Adapter
Below you will find more information about the features and the contents of the kit. The product specialists at Heynen are always happy to assist you with queries regarding this analyzer so do not doubt to reach out to them personally to find out more.