SMK-3000 Series Metrology Kit
Wideband, High Power RF Calibration Kit
Precise. Accurate. Dependable.
The SMK calibration kits are precision, high power calibration standards that are used to calibrate RF radios, wattmeters, directional couplers and other high-power RF test equipment in the field or metrology lab. Unlike other calibration solutions, the SMK-3000 calibration kits reduce the cost of ownership and provide a much faster time-to-calibration with lab precision and accuracy you’ve come to expect from Bird.
Covering a frequency range of 1 to 1000 MHz, the in-line calibration kits enable users to calibrate with either 1% or 3% accuracy in just minutes.
Included in the SMK-3000 kit is the Model 4421A Multifunction Power Meter. This intuitive display unit clearly identifies the Forward and Reflected power measurements within the RF path. In addition, return loss readings can also shown to provide additional insight into the RF system being monitored.
- True average power measurements for analog and digitally modulated signals
- Forward Power in W or dBm
- Reflected Power in W or dBm
- Return Loss in VSWR, RL, or Reflection Coefficient
- Dual sensor option expands measurement capabilities.
- Graph of Power Over Time.