Small-sized and light weight 5G integrated video bonding unit based on high quality, broadcast grade, HEVC encoder
Compact HEVC Field Unit for On-the-Go Live Streaming
The LU300 is a small-sized, cost-effective and reliable HEVC encoder, enabling broadcasters and other content creators to transmit high-quality video on-the-go.
Hardware-based HEVC encoding
Leveraging LiveU’s professional-grade hardware-based HEVC encoding technology, the LU300 combines high-quality video performance with extreme bandwidth efficiency. Highly flexible, the LU300 can also serve as a standalone video encoder or be used as a LiveU DataBridge mobile hotspot for general connectivity in the field.
Weighing just over 900 grams (2 lbs) and available in a pouch or camera-mount configuration, the LU300 bonds up to 6 connections: two internal modems, two external modems, WiFi and LAN.
Inherent 5G support
The LU300 includes inherent support for 5G, allowing you to connect two external LiveU 5G cellular modem sticks for higher bandwidth and lower latency productions.
- Dual-encoding for Live and Store functionality
- Supporting DataBridge mobile hotspot mode for general connectivity in the field
- Enlarged 2.2" display with improved resolution and dramatic improvement in visibility under sunlight conditions
- New JOG controller for easier control of the unit
- Longer battery life (includes 3-hour internal battery time)
- Stronger CPU for super-fast file upload