In the world of Broadcast Television, monitors play a critical role
In the world of Broadcast Television, monitors play a critical role: they provide preview for multiple cameras (and program), assist with camera shading, allow the TD, AD, Director, and others to frame a shot, and provide multi-viewing control room options for large productions. They can even monitor signal with built-in scopes.
Easier on the eyes after 14 hour days
This is all “good stuff,” but professional broadcast monitors by Boland offer even more. Our high quality, hand selected LCD displays are easier on the eyes after 14 hour days; they offer many, many signal inputs which gives peace of mind that any signal can be processed in any situation; and not only do Boland monitors offer 178 degrees of off-axis viewing, but they do so with perfect, calibrated colorimetry. From CBS in Los Angeles to CNN in New York to ZDF in Germany, broadcasters worldwide count on Boland for reliability, multi-functioned ease of use, and a second to none range of sizes and options.
- 25” 3G/HD/SD SDI Digital, Analog, HD HDMI/DVI (+HDCP)
- High & Standard Definition Video LCD Monitors 1080/720/576/480
- 3G includes 2x3G HD/SD SDI-Digital input/ HD HDMI/DVI (+HDCP)
- Dual Link Mode & 1080p 60 compatable
- HDMI/DVI inputs accepts up to 1080p HD
- Modes: EGA to UXGA, NTSC/PAL/SECAM/NTSC4.43/PAL-M • Analog Inputs are Composite, Y/C, Component, RGB (SOG), DVI – I (Analog PC)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9, 4:3, 14:9, 13:9, 1.85:1, 2.35:1:
- Dual Waveform & Vector Scope (SDI Only).
- Safe Area Adjustable Frame Marker Display
- Audio Level Meter (16ch, Level meter position, Level meter scale)
- Supports 10bits 3D LUT (Native, BT.709, SMPTE-C, EBU, NTSC, D-Cinema)
- UMD/IMD Support. • Closed caption (CEA608 & 708, SDI Only)
- Color Temperature – User, VAR, 11000K, 9300K, 6500K, 5400K, 3200K