Software update - Ferncasts aixtream™️ version 1.11.5
Ferncasts software solution aixtream™️ is a scalable software and it is constantly being improved and new features are added. Version 1.11.5 was released and includes many security-relevant features.
New features include:
- UI - Improved log viewer
- The level of the message (Info, Error, Critical, etc.) is now displayed via the color of the message. This makes identifying issues much easier and saves space in the columns, which can then be used for other information.
- The system object and user associated with an event are now displayed explicitly in the log, which makes it easier to associate notifications to specific parts of the operation.
- Event Codes as part of the notification highlights common and important system messages. These Event Codes can be filtered for specifically.
- RTP/AoIP: Timestamps can now use Wallclock.
- New option to toggle HTML header embedding (frame/iframe/embed). This closes many security loopholes.
- Logging: New event code I1013: WebAPI user logout
- PIPE groups new event codes: I1015 (playing), I1016 (paused), I1017 (stopped), E1017 (stopped with error)
- Kernel: HPET disabled to avoid specific hardware bugs
Aside from these, other features have been added or improved in version 1.11.5 and as always bugs continue to be fixed.
aixtream version 1.11.5 is already available to the customer base.