Let’s meet Ferncast
Do you already know Ferncast?
Ferncast develops streaming and audio solutions for professional broadcasters.
Ferncast is specialized in high quality audio transmission, audio streaming, radio streaming and recording solutions. They offer both hardware and software-only products in this field, and focus on virtualized solutions via proprietary aixtream software. aixtream is used in all products to get you the best result with the simplest controls.
Ferncast developed the aixtream software incl the operating system for
- radio streaming completely up to date with all new standards available, meta data handling, and modern features, such as hybrid for song forward in radio streaming, -> look the app „Das Ding“ from SWR, plus, plus,…
- SIP audio communication
- DVB multiplexing and demultiplexing
- on demand file and Podcast conversion / creation including loudness control
Ferncast works for companies as
- DeutschlandRadio Cologne for streaming and Podcast creation
- Hessischer Rundfunk, Radio Berlin Brandenbrug for streaming another broadcast for DVB multiplexing
- Suedwestrundfunk for streaming incl. hybrid CBC/RTL for sip audio communication
- Mainz 05 soccer club for parallel streaming and SIP phone calls integrated in the UI of fernReport
- security agencies
The Ferncast customers are very pleased about
- 24/7 performance - it is ultra-stable
- feature set, intuitive operation, etc.
- flexibility in terms of adaptations where necessary, e.g. new widgets, new features
Ferncast is a software company, nevertheless we can package aixtream in a few hardware sets, either generic or with our own audio hardware, such as fernReport, fernStudio or fernBerrie.
As Ferncast partner, Heynen would very much like to set a meet and greet where you can discuss the solutions Ferncast can make specially for you.