Ghielmetti Monitor solution GMS 2100 for TV- and Radio-Studio Use
High Performance monitor solution for Stereo TV- and Radio-Studio. Studio engineers like to compare audio material listening on different inputs and outputs of there studio.
To do so the engineer like to do an quick connection to the source they want to hear and connect this to the speakers ( internal or external speaker system ). With the selector switch our engineer can switch between different inputs. The required level can be adjusted, so monitoring is never to load.. We can drive the audio to the speakers coming from analog domain inputs or digital AES/EBU inputs. Easy Ghielmetti connectors can also be used to input audio to this monitor system direct from the “Patch panel”.
LED's showing VU level in a bar. Switches on the rear provide the following scales and modes: DIN, Nordic, BBC, 'Digital' scales; 'Peak, fast mode' shows each sample, 'peak only' shows the peak value in 'hold' mode, 'level only' shows just the level, 'peak and level' shows the level as well as the peak value. The front panel has two grilles for the inbuilt monitoring speakers.
Ghielmetti monitor solution GMS 2100 series, an must have for studio engineering.
- 2 channel audio amplifier for 3 analog and 4 digital input signals
- • Integrated loudspeakers, 10 W
- • Level indicator for 2 channels (L, R), phase meter
- • Integrated sine wave generator with 2 frequencies: 800 Hz and 1000 Hz
- • Headphones connector
- • AD/DA converter
- • Analog and digital router 3x1 for analog and 4x1 for digital inputs
- • Simultaneous monitoring on analog and digital output