VeSion™ Cloud-Based One System Platform
VeEX’s VeSion is a cloud-based one system platform, representing the next step in innovation. It integrates VeEX’s Preventive RF Monitoring (Return and Forward), Fiber and PNM (Return and Forward), MPEG, Ethernet, Advanced DOCSIS Monitoring, DOCSIS Burst Demodulation, Sweep, Workflow and Asset Management systems all under one umbrella. This provides MSO’s complete network visibility (VeSion) and reduces unnecessary Truck Rolls by alerting key personnel via SMS and/or emails to alarm conditions and location. In addition, VeSion links directly with an MSO’s billing system, allowing them to pin-point the exact location of the DOCSIS cable modem problem.
With the one system platform, maintenance is easy and secure while reducing the effort to maintain several separate systems by MSO NOC teams. Integrated with the VeSion R-Server, it is the perfect workforce management tool to keep devices up-to-date in the field. Using the Internet, or mobile applications to VeSion, access to all of your results can be made anywhere, anytime and at any location.
Available Test Probes and Switches
- Fiber Optic
- RTU-4000/4100 RFTS System (The Remote Fiber Test System (RFTS) comprises the RTU-4000 platform with the RTU-4100 OTDR optical test module. The RFTS monitors optical fiber infrastructures in Core, Metro, Access and FTTx/PON networks, improving workflow and reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- OXA-4000 Optical Switches (with or without FWDM) (Part of the Remote Fiber Test System (RFTS), the OXA-4000 series optical test access unit is used with the RTU-4000 fiber probe to support network monitoring of dark or in-service fiber routes on existing networks. The OXA-4000 provides reliable, fast and repeatable performance and is controlled via the RTU-4000.)
- OX4000 Optical Switches (OX4000 series optical switches provide reliable, fast, and repeatable performance. Units can be controlled via built-in keypad or remotely via RS232 or Ethernet for VeSion’s Remote Fiber Test Systems (RFTS). The platform supports 1x8, 1x16, 1x24, 1x32, 1x64 and 1x128 hardware configurations.)
- Flexible distributed architecture for easy expansion, increased reliability, and reduced system down time
- Secured IP connection for access from any location with Internet connection via Android and iOS mobile devices, web access or VeEX portable test sets
- Email, SMS, SNMP, Syslog notifications
- Interfaces with VeEX portable test sets to enable Sweep, Ingress and Digital Signal measurements for complete single person Return Path troubleshooting