Monitor & control your healthcare ICT infrastructure
KYBIO is a unique software solution centralizing and unifying the monitoring and control of all connected equipment within your digitalized medical institute.
KYBIO is a multifaceted platform designed to help health professionals and building infrastructure managers to efficiently oversee the growing number of IP-connected devices.
KYBIO enables the real-time monitoring of medical devices and infrastructure equipment. It provides alarms, notifications and reports to the appropriate team members and facilitates the detection, followup and resolution of incidents. It provides critical information necessary to keep patients safe and your hospital network in optimal operating condition.
Leveraging its powerful auto-discovery featureand its self-configuration engine coupled witha large library of built-in drivers, KYBIO is fast and simple to deploy.
CONNECT supports healthcare professionals with a powerful software solution which enables them to maximize the performance and uptime of their ICT infrastructure at all times.
Prevent failures or critical incidents
- Real-time alarms & notifications for immediate response
- Enables tracking of events and incidents
- Helps with root-cause analysis
- Time-based correlation and advanced reporting
Unified view, Umbrella platform
- Unifies the monitoring of your entire infrastructure across a single web platform
- Offers a number of powerful modules enabling monitoring, operation support, and control.
- Scales from 25 to thousands of devices and machines
- Flexible open driver policy
- Works with various communication protocols
- Auto-configuration engine for fast deployment
Improve productivity & efficiency
- Enables proactive decision making based on data analytics and comprehensive reports
- Ticket management, assignments & event resolution tracking
- Optimizes device and machine usage