NET-BOX™ - Ethernet Speed Test Solution
The NET-BOX is an optimized Quality of Experience (QoE) testing platform for Gigabit services. It offers a low-cost, reliable, high performance FPGA-based alternative to expensive laptops often used for enterprise and speed tests. It is truly scalable with a multi-test port architecture, with four 1000BASE-T ports for up to 4 Gbps full line rate capability and one SFP cage for 1000BASE-X and 2500BASE-X. The NET-BOX can truly test the limits of verifying Quality of Service (QoS) and assure QoE for the ever growing high-speed internet service at and beyond 1 Gbps.
- Mobile app for iOS® and Android™ devices
- Cost effective: eliminates the need for expensive high-end laptops or complex test equipment for QoE verification in gigabit services
- V-TEST Throughput Test supports VeEX Mode and Speedtest Powered™ Mode based on Ookla® technology
- Truly scalable: 4xRJ45 ports for up to 4GE speed and SFP cage for 1000BASE-X and 2500BASE-X
- Simple easy to use graphical UI
- Inexperienced technicians benefit from built-in intuitive process. Step-by-step testing process and troubleshooting guide.
- Ready to pair on startup with QR code for quick and easy pairing.
- Ethernet, WiFi, and Bluetooth® connection methods available
- Configurable network management settings for connecting through LAN
- R-Server compatible
- Fast boot-up time and up to 8 hours of continuous use
- Supports 1m drop to concrete on all sides
- Shoulder strap for easy transportation