Smart Handheld Ethernet Test-Management Platform - NetAlly Linkrunner G2
The Deployment and Troubleshooting of Network-connected Devices needs Validation of Cabling, Link and network services from the point where these devices connect to the network. LinkRunner G2 Simplifies and Automates large part of this process with its complete and standardized AutoTest. Instead of requiring expertise to understand the many underlying elements of network connectivity, the LinkRunner G2 enables network professionals to accelerate deployments or moves and speed up problem identification.
LinkRunner G2 Use Cases
- Verify and Documenting End-Device deployments and Moves.
- Connectivity Troubleshooting and Documenting in 15 seconds.
- PoE Stress-Testing up to 90-100W (Class 0-8) including the new 802.3bt standard.
- Patch Cable Verification (Length, Open, Shorts, Splits, Crosses, Wiremap).
- Test Routines, Device Management, Documenting all with 1 device.
LinkRunner G2 Smart Network Tester simplifies network validation and configuration on 1Gig UTP and Fiber Links. With AutoTest, the Android platform for added (Apps) functionality and integrated Camera plus microphone, It empowers network professionals responsible for device deployment and troubleshooting, as well as facilitates collaboration between teams.
Get Answers Fast with the automatically documented AutoTest:
- PoE Load-Testing up to 90-100W (Class 0-8) across all four pairs
- Link speed, RX pair, polarity, and duplex (actual and advertised)
- 802.1x Authentication
- Discover Nearest Switch/slot/port and VLAN/Voice VLAN
- Validate DHCP and DNS Services
- Gateway/Router Validation
- Reachability to target resource in Intranet/Internet
VLAN traffic monitoring
- the LinkRunner G2 can provide lots of information regarding the VLAN’s that are accessible from a switchport. Plug the tool into a trunk port and monitor all of the VLAN’s that are available and the amount of traffic broadcast on each.
- Capture traffic directly to the LinkRunner G2 as an end device of via mirror or span port.
Built around Android OS
- Android provides for an Apps platform that extends LinkRunner G2's effectiveness as a professional tester for communication, testing, management and Android compatible USB extensions (eg. labelprinter).
FREE Project Management and Collaboration Platform Included
Serving as a centralized test results and reporting database for your organization, Link-Live transforms team workflows with the ability to log, document, and report test activity from all your professionals in the field. This complementary internet-hosted service is available from anywhere at any time using any device with a browser and internet connection.
- Intuitive All-in-One Device
- AutoTest Assistant
- PoE Stress Tester (class 0-8)
- Integrated Camera
- Packet Capture functionality
- Android-based OS – run your favorite apps for speed tests, device configuration, workflow management and more.