MTX150x Ethernet Services Installation Test Set 10 Mbps to 10 Gbps
This new compact field tester is packed with all applicable test features also found on larger traditional test sets. From Layer 1-4+ single and dual- port testing capabilities. The MTX150x is a very nice addition to the installer, contractor and enterprise markets. This packet switched networks (PSN) tester covers all data rates from 10 Mbps to 10 Gbps and is the smallest, full-featured Ethernet test solution on the market today.
Ethernet is everywhere. What started from LAN is now playing a major role in core, transport, metro and transmission network deployments. From Gigabit/multi-Gigabit Internet services, PON, R-PHY, Business Services, Point-to-point to 5G backhaul, packet networks are the new standard for heavy lifting. Many network operators and service providers have full packet networks and should not be subjected to the burden, extra complexity and cost of multi-service test sets offering every TDM and other legacy technologies - features they don’t need or no longer deploy.
- Complete Ethernet (LAN/WAN) and Fibre Channel (SAN) Testing
- Dual SFP+ Optical Interfaces for 100/1000BASE-X, 10GBASE-X and 4/2/1GFC
- Dual RJ45 for 10/100/1000BASE-T
- Dual-port testing capabilities
- Throughput, BERT, IPv4/IPv6, Loopbacks, NetWiz, Ping, trace route, Scan, L2CP Transparency, Errors, Alarms, Events, Delay, Test Profile Auto Scripting/Sequencer
- RFC2544 Throughput, latency, frame loss and back to back tests
- V-SAM test suite compliant with ITU-T Y.1564 standard
- Q-in-Q (VLAN stacking), MPLS, MPLS-TP, PBB, and PPPoE support
- 8 Streams, 3 VLAN, 3 MPLS, TCP/UDP
- Layer 4+ test suite: V-TEST (speed test), V-FTP, RFC6349 V-PERF upload & download tests
- Dual-port Storage Area Networks (SAN) testing
- Throughput, BERT, Loopback, SDT, Errors, Alarms, Events, Delay
- RFC2544: Throughput, latency, frame loss, back to back tests