WiFi Troubleshooting All-in-One With PCAP Functionality Featured
As a Professional WiFi Tester/Troubleshooter, AirCheck G2 is the Purpose Built Go-to Solution providing Interference ID & Locate, Channel Utilization Insights, Connectivity Tests, iPerf Performance Testing, Detailed Client Information and Packet-Capture Functionality. AirCheck G2’s AutoTest quickly shows Pass/Fail results for Critical Wireless Network Metrics, therewith Reducing the Time to Resolve most common WiFi issues, for Any Skill Level Technician.
AirCheck G2 Use Cases
- Troubleshooting most common WiFi complaints.
- WiFi Coverage and Performance Validation.
- Identification and Localization of Interferers, AP’s, Clients.
- Detailed Connectivity and Roaming Testing.
- Automated Situational Report Generation.
- Reporting an Essential STEP-1 pass/fail diagnosis in the wireless (3x3 802.11a/b/g/n/ac) test environments.
- Top three channels in each band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) with highest (traffic) airtime utilization (WiFi and non-WiFi).
- Top three channels in each band with most APs on the same channel (also ACI) that exceed signal level thresholds.
- Verified network coverage, security and ability to connect to essential services.
Simplified Spectrum Analyzer
- Matching RF-signatures from interfering sources with its internal database, AirCheck G2 provides the operator with an Identification of the source and Locate functionality.
- Validate WiFi and UTP essential services (PoE, DHCP, DNS, VLAN, …) are configured as expected and target servers are reachable (TCP/Ping). Roaming experience/issues can visualized by walking around with AirCheck G2 while connected to a network.
- Insight in Client parameters such as connected/probing to which AP, connection rate, and signal levels (SNR), can often help Prove it’s NOT the network.
- UDP/TCP up- and downstream performance testing, verifies if user QoE and/or speed limitation thresholds are met.
AirCheck G2 is Remotely Controllable via VNC and Fully Functional.
FREE Project Management and Collaboration Platform Included
Serving as a centralized test results and reporting database for your organization, Link-Live transforms team workflows with the ability to log, document, and report test activity from all your professionals in the field. This complementary internet-hosted service is available from anywhere at any time using any device with a browser and internet connection.
- Intuitive All-in-One Device
- Interference ID & Locate
- AutoTest Assistant
- iPerf Throughput Testing
- Packet Capture functionality
- Ethernet Connectivity Testport