Sage Instruments - UCTT Base Station Test Instrument
Powerful Next Generation Base Station Tester - The ultimate Interference Hunter Analyzer!
The new SAGE Universal Cellular Test Tool (UCTT) 8901 is the industry’s most advanced and versatile portable test instrument for base station deployment and troubleshooting. The UCTT combines a laboratory quality spectrum analyzer, an innovative antenna tester and fully integrated backhaul test capabilities for E1/T1 and Ethernet (10/100/1000). In addition, the UCTT provides in-depth demodulation and monitoring capabilities for all 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G (NB-IoT) technologies.
“The UCTT represents a new generation of multi-functional test tools to serve the emerging 3G, 4G and 5G wireless markets. Its powerful software radio technology enables operators to more accurately assess wireless service performance and more quickly isolate problems with transmission, modulation quality and synchronization”.
With its intuitive hybrid graphical user interface combining both hard keys and soft keys, the UCTT provides unparalleled ease of use for navigation and test control. And the UCTT’s all weather rugged design will help operators deploy and troubleshoot their networks under the worst weather conditions.
- Next Generation Test Solutions for 3G, 4G and 5G wireless networks
- Most versatile one-box test solution for BTS, RN,or Node B
- Most durable, withstands harsh environments per MIL-STD-810
- Measurement performance rivals laboratory instruments
Applications and Capabilities
- 25 MHz Analysis Bandwidth FFT Spectrum Analyzer
- BTS Transmitter Performance
- BTS Receiver Performance
- Antenna Performance
- Distance to Fault
- E1/T1 BERT Tester
- Modulation Analyzer
- Complex Wave Generator
- Integrated Precision Power Meter
- Performs all standard BTS and OTA measurements