AirMapper WiFi Site Survey on EtherScope Nxg and AirCheck G2
Site surveying and complete Wi-Fi analysis in the palm of your hand – no laptop, no dongle, and no tethered device.
Introducing AirMapper™ Site Survey functionality for the EtherScope nXG Portable Network Expert and also the AirCheck G2 WiFi tester-analyzer. With AirMapper, EtherScope nXG and AirCheck G2 users can now quickly and easily gather location-based Wi-Fi measurements and create visual heat maps of key performance metrics in the Link-Live Cloud Service. AirMapper is ideal for quick site surveys of new deployments, change validation, and performance verification.
- Complete faster and easier Wi-Fi site surveys with an entirely mobile platform (that also features in-depth analysis tools).
- Perform enterprise-grade surveys without the need of a dongle or tethered device.
- View professional SNR and noise measurements on an easy-to-use handheld instrument.
- Examine real-world coverage and gain insight into user experience to avoid performance complaints and costly Wi-Fi network re-design.
- Collaborate! Share and visualize survey data through Link-Live Cloud Service (no operating system restrictions).
AirMapper Site Survey on EtherScope nXG and AirCheck G2 provides accurate and complete heat maps by measuring Wi-Fi performance from the perspective of other mobile devices. Users can map RF signal coverage and visualize Wi-Fi network performance at every location on the floor. The ease and portability of this solution enables technicians to quickly troubleshoot or validate the Wi-Fi network by measuring the real-world experience of mobile device users.
With the cloud-based Link-Live service creating powerful visualizations of the recorded data, centralized engineers can analyze test results from far-flung remote sites without travel.
AirMapper Site Survey Features
- Measure Signal Coverage, SNR, and Tx/Rx Rates
- Gain insight in channel interference and non-WiFi RF interference.
- Validate Wi-Fi Networks from Mobile Device User Point-of-View
- Identify Access Points and their Properties
- Upload and Visualize Survey Results on Link-Live Cloud Service