mediaport® SONJA™ is a range of rugged, lightweight, and battery self-powered multi-WAN routers with the most potent combination of powerful features available.
mediaport® SONJA™ is the powerhouse of agile connectivity for tough jobs anywhere. A range of rugged, lightweight, and battery self-powered multi-WAN routers, SONJA offers the most potent combination of advanced features available.
True agile connectivity
» Stay connected no matter what, using all available WANs and carriers simultaneously
» Deliver the performance teams expect for latency-sensitive applications
» Experience true mobility with on-board/built-in battery power
» Stay productive on the move in all weather conditions
One powerful product, three convenient form factors
» Looking for grab-and-go simplicity? Choose Mediaport SONJA Integrated with internal main antennas.
» Worried about connectivity and portability in challenging environments? Choose the compact IP67-rated Mediaport SONJA Rugged.
» Provisioning connectivity for vehicles and fixed sites? Choose Mediaport SONJA Rackmount.
Your infrastructure, your choice
With Mediaport SONJA, the shape of your IT infrastructure is up to you. Enjoy secure site-to-site VPN by connecting Mediaport SONJA to a proprietary software hub included for hosting in a data centre, or customer premises. Alternatively, choose direct internet breakout.
With SONJA, your teams benefit from reliable and secure communications wherever they go. Using up to 8 simultaneous WAN connections (including 4 built-in 4.5G upgradeable to 5G sub 6GHz), Mediaport SONJA delivers phenomenal throughput and resilience in equal measure. Available in multiple form factors for high performance in a wide array of scenarios, SONJA comes with worry-free support.
- Up to 8 simultaneous WAN connections, enabling both WAN and carrier diversity
- 4 x 4G LTE CAT12, 5G option (sub-6GHz)
- Intelligent load-balancing and bonding options with Gigabit-class throughput capacity
- Mains or on-board/built-in battery power with UPS functionality
- Optional ARM TrustZone® Secure Boot and Secure Firmware Update + Maxim DeepCover® TPM
- Edge computing and special features available to select customers and OEMs
- Made in Britain with a robust security posture
- 3-year worry-free support package backed by an expert team