DC/DC converters - The series GWN
Our compact DC/DC converters are designed for applications in automation technology, energy supply and power plant technology, transport engineering, as well as, mechanical and plant engineering.
Comprehensive protection and control devices, such as overload protection, overvoltage protection, thermal protection, decoupling diodes and numerous options characterize this converter series and make them modular applicable.
The series GWN
Single output, galvanically separated
- Input voltage: 24 - 220 V DC
- Output power: up to 200 watts
- DC/DC converters for wall mounting, DIN rail mounting or for installation in 19" rack systems
- Voltage regulated
- Convection cooling
- Robust housing
- Possible other operation modes: parallel and n+1 redundant operation
- Optional: fixed for shock, with decoupling diode, signalling relais