Threat Simulator: Breach And Attack Simulation
Continuously Validate Your cyber Defenses
Security is never static. New cyber attacks, misconfigurations, and security products are rampant. How do you take control of an ever-changing threat landscape? The only way to know is to test your own defenses before hackers can.
Threat Simulator is a breach and attack simulation (BAS) platform built on 20+ years of leadership in network security testing. SecOps teams trust Threat Simulator to not only simulate the cyber attack kill-chain, but also to analyze security spend and deliver dynamic remediation recommendations to:
- Save money by maximizing effectiveness of existing security controls and processes
- Obtain a repeatable and continuous measurement of security posture
- Prevent past incidents and cyber attacks from happening again
- Understand how new cyber security threats will behave in a production environment
- Determine the right mix of security controls versus realistic cyber security risks
Emulate Real-World Attack Vectors Without Compromise
Threat Simulator never interacts with your production servers or endpoints. Instead, it uses isolated software endpoints across your network to safely exercise your live security defenses. Dark Cloud, our malware and attack simulator, connects to these endpoints to test your security infrastructure by emulating the entire cyber kill chain — phishing, user behavior, malware transmission, infection, command and control, and lateral movement.