SecureStack: See inside SSL traffic with Keysight’s Packet Brokers
Decryption and encryption with ephemeral key & upcoming TLS 1.3 support
Encrypted traffic is a dual-edged sword, where the protection it provides can be manipulated by hackers to inject malware and other threats into a network. As most traffic becomes encrypted and with ephemeral key on its way to becoming the dominant technology, organizations need a way to retain the benefits of TLS 1.3 standards, while being able to inspect traffic for threats and malware to protect their networks and users.
Keysight's Active SSL capability enables organizations to see inside traffic that uses ephemeral key cryptography through its visibility platform.
With Keysight's Active SSL you can:
- Decrypt once and scale monitoring infrastructure. Offloading SSL decryption will optimize security and monitoring tool performance
- Deploy inline, out-of-band (OOB), and simultaneous inline and OOB configurations for the ultimately flexibility
- See into both outbound and inbound traffic to inspect downloads and detect server attacks
- Achieve limitless visibility when used with Keysight's NetStack, PacketStack and AppStack capabilities
- Active SSL is available via a high-performance application module that is compatible with Vision ONE™.
- Active SSL employs a dedicated cryptographic processor, to provide the best throughput integrated with a visibility solution
- Throughput options include 1G, 2G, 4G or 10G (license per module). Upgrades via licensing
- Includes built-in policy management, URL categorization, and real-time insight through reporting
- Supports all leading ciphers including TLS 1.3 (current draft)