Dynamic Network Intelligence starts with Network Taps
Problem: Blind spots and high costs of accessing network traffic
Solution: 100% visibility with network taps
Keysight network taps, including patch taps, optical fiber taps, copper taps, tap aggregators and regen taps, provides dynamic network intelligence to help you maintain optimal performance and security. Network taps, installed directly to the network, are plug-and-play, and do not require costly hands-on management. Regardless of interface or network location, Keysight high-performance taps support both copper and multimode and single-mode optical fiber at speeds of up to 400Gbps. The best part: Taps can provide permanent access to network traffic and allow total traffic visibility for network monitoring and security devices—without introducing costly bottlenecks or points of failure.
IT professionals buy Keysight Network Taps, due to:
· Keysight having the largest range of tap types of any vendor - (Passive/Active, Speeds from 1Gbps to 400Gbps, Single mode and Multi mode, and connector/fiber types including Cisco BiDi). Ixia offer the highest density and most modular tap on the market - Flex Tap VHD with up to 36 taps in a 19 inch 1U space
· Keysight holding many thousands of taps in stock and can quickly ship high volumes if required
· Keysight's ability to supply globally through a network of global Channel Partners
· Keysight having high quality products. Keysightundertakes thorough testing on taps in both the design and manufacturing processes, often using the same test equipment that Ixia is famous for
· Keysight's singlemode Flex Taps are multi-speed, and tested from 1G to 400G with wavelengths between 1260-1340nm
· Keysight's reputation for technical innovation - Keysight was the first to offer a modular tap - "Flex Tap" and continues to innovate through products such as the Flex Tap Secure+ which provides enhanced security for the most sensitive of applications, the Patch Tap which provides deployment flexibility for lower infrastructure capex, and the first Parallel Single Mode Flex Tap which supports 100G-PSM4 and is tested to support speeds up to 400G
· Unlike some tap vendors, Keysight is a large and established company and provides a viable source of taps in the long term
· Ability to use Flex Tap Secure+ which contains unique technology (patent pending) that prevents accidental injection of data into monitoring ports for very sensitive lawful intercept applications.