Handheld DOCSIS 3.1 Installation Test Set - CX310
Suitable for every Installer Technician
The CX310 is a lightweight, ultra-portable, low-cost meter equipped with a DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem. It supports true OFDM analysis and VeTest troughput measurements. Key SLM features include Single Channel, VeCheck Full Band Scan and Ingress Scan.
- - Frequency range from 5 to 1218 MHz
- - DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem with true OFDM Analysis
- - Key SLM features include fast VeCheck Full Band Scan and Single Channel QAM analysis
- - MER and Pre/Post BER measurements of QAM carriers
- Return Path and Forward Path Ingress Scan
- - VeTest Troughput tests - Home Installation Process/Certification Auto Tests
- - Single 10/100/1000-T/X and 10 Gigabit Ethernet Port (BERT, Troughput, RFC2544 and Loopback testing)
- - TDR for Cable Fault Location
DOCSIS 3.1/3.0 Modem Emulation Equipped with a true DOCSIS 3.1 OFDM Cable Modem, the CX310 enables technicians to perform actual modem connection tests, without having to carry a seperate modem on service calls. The cable Modem also supports full DOCSIS 3.0 32x8 Channel Bonding. DOCSIS 3.1 OFDM Testing OFDM, combined with Low Density Parity Check (LDPC) advanced FEC technology, are the basis for DOCSIS 3.1 transmission. Key DOCSIS 3.1 measurements are derived from its OFDM/LDPC building blocks, which consist of the PHY Link Channel (PLC), Next Codeword Pointer Channel (NCP) and modulation Profiles.
Home Installation Process (HIP)
A customized test procedure that can be downloaded and programmed into each test set. The step-by-step script eliminates guesswork and rogue installation practices ensuring consistent service turn-up and delivery. This disciplined technique ensures the "Birth Certificate" of each new installation conforms to operating guidelines and ISO quality standards.
- DOCSIS 3.1 with OFDM Analysis
- SLM features
- Coaxial TDR
- VeTest Speed Test
- 10/100/1000-T/X (RJ45 and SFP) and 10GEBase-X (SFP+)
- WiFi connectivity