Netscout – SpectraSecure DDoS Simulator
Using built in, configurable DDoS attack vectors, SpectraSecure tests resilience to DDoS attack in a controlled manner. Regardless of where mitigation takes place, SpectraSecure can verify that your applications, networks, or services can withstand attacks before the attack happens.
Benefits of Netscout SpectraSecure
- Verify DDoS Attack Resilience: Measure DDoS Attack Resilience before an attack happens
- Controlled Attacks: SpectraSecure DDoS test attacks use common attack vectors to emulate real world scenarios, including multi-vector attacks, but they are 100% controlled by you
- Test Lab or Production: SpectraSecure can be used in your test lab as part of your regular qualification effort or in your live network
- Flexible Deployment: SpectraSecure can be deployed in a virtual infrastructure and scaled as necessary or on COTS hardware with optional high-performance NICs
- Integration: SpectraSecure’s REST API enables integration into your existing test automation or DevOps framework
Maintaining a blacklist of source addresses can present a challenge. Use SpectraSecure in the lab to verify the target can handle high volume DDoS attacks from blacklisted sources. In a production network, SpectraSecure can launch low-bandwidth attacks to verify that blacklisted packets are handled properly.