Mobile Network Performance Testing with Airscout Mobility
Test your wireless network performance using only a mobile phone across all major technologies including 5G, LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, TETRA, P25, and several other air protocols with AirScout Mobility from Tempo. It can be used for both indoor and outdoor venues.
Cloud-based licensing not only makes our solution hardware independent, but also allows for day/month/year terms as well as instantaneous enabling of any Android phone loaded with this Tempo app.
- 5G, LTE, UMTS, GSM, WiFi, Bluetooth, TETRA, P25 and also 3G technologies
- For in-building, outdoor stadium and outdoor drive test applications
- Uses an app on your phone to test your network exactly as your customers see it
- Full and customizable reporting
- The ONLY solution in the industry that:
- Offers cloud-based licensing to maximize cost and flexibility
- Full remote control and customizable tests to reduce time of test at the local site
AirScout Mobility from Tempo allows technicians and network engineers to test the performance of their wireless networks. It can be used for both in-building networks as well as outdoor venues. A full set of tests can be performed, giving users insight into optimizing their network. Reports are uploaded real-time into the cloud. Each report can be customized according to the customer’s own criteria.
The AirScout Mobility suite consists of 3 modules:
- AirScout Mobility – This is the base unit, and is useful for doing simple tests across a single carrier.
- AirScout Mobility Plus – This module provides the ability to test multiple technologies in a single walk-through by collecting data from multiple mobile phones.
- AirScout Mobility Studio – This PC based software accesses all test results, and can report the data in a variety of different ways. Every report is customizable according to user requirements.