Allegro Packets Announces Release 2.6
The new firmware version 2.6.0 is available for the Allegro Network Multimeter. This firmware, as of April 2020, contains many new features and can be installed on all models/devices under active support.
The most important features and functionalities of an Allegro Network Multimeter at a glance:
- Plug & Play Complex (Enterprise) Networks in a clear L2 - L7 view.
- Realtime & trending network monitoring and analysis with millisecond sampling.
- Back in time troubleshooting & analysis incl. payload/pcap ringbuffer.
- Best in class VoIP, sip, RTP and Unified Communications analysis.
- 2-way latency and packet loss path measurement between branch offices / IP addresses
- Virtual link groups allows parallel analysis of multiple lines / multi tenancy.
- Advanced TCP and SSL Cipher Analysis.
- Built in Wireshark/webshark for in-dashboad deep packet of interest inspection.
- Pcap export/import and analysis without realtime monitoring interuption(s).
- SNMP and Netflow IPfix support
- SSL-secured remote control access via the Allegro cloud
- Customer centric product development and affordable.
For more on Allegro Packets Network Multimter, see related items further down below.