The Celerway mobile-first platform enables customers to harness the power of multiple simultaneous wireless and wired connections to take their networks where they want them to be, thus expanding the reach of their SD-WAN or edge and branch networking solutions.
Based in Oslo, Norway, Celerway was founded in 2012 to bring the results of advanced research into the real world. Since then, our mobile-first CelerwayOS has been proven with customers worldwide by our OEM partners and our global network of distributors and resellers offering Celerway’s range of wireless WAN routers in Europe, North America, Africa, and Asia.
Celerway’s multi-WAN routers and M2M devices are powered by CelerwayOS, providing the best price per performance in their class. Priced to scale, our hardware solutions are ideal for large deployments in transportation, retail, and more.
Our lightweight and robust router software, built on open source and designed with mobile in mind. It continuously monitors traffic and network health against dozens of parameters and performs intelligent routing across multiple simultaneous WANs.
- A key component of CelerwayOS that enables:
- Dynamic VPN load balancing
- Seamless switching between multiple networks
- Uninterrupted high-speed VPN and site-to-site communications
- Ultra-flexible network topologies
- On-premise or cloud-based operation on virtual machines or x86 hardware
- Our remote administration system for deploying and managing devices running CelerwayOS:
- User-friendly dashboard and comprehensive live reporting
- Powerful features for mass deployment
- Secure access with 2-factor authentication
- Flexible notification and alerts system
- Timely and worry-free firmware updates
- Supplier's Speciality:
- Multi-WAN routers
- M2M applications
- Celerway OS
- Flexible network topologies
- Country: Norway
- Website: https://www.celerway.com/